OFFICIAL RULES: “The Ultimate San Diego Golf Experience” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the sweepstakes online, complete an official entry form. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, address, telephone number, date of birth (all entrants must be 25 years of age or older) and e-mail address. The Sweepstakes begins April 1st, 2013 and ends August 31st 2013. All online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 31st 2013. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open to all American citizen nationals or any other lawful permanent or temporary residents of the United States who are 25 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of Fujikura Composites America and other sweepstakes sponsors, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter. Fujikura and other sponsors will not be responsible for late or misdirected, damaged, illegible or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. \\\”Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Fujikura and Sponsors
3. WINNER SELECTION: The winners name will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries on or about September 5, 2013. Winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 4 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 4 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form and provide a copy of the potential winners’ drivers license or suitable photo ID and proof of social security number or taxpayer identification number within 10 days of notification via email or facsimile. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of judges is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: The approximate retail value of the grand prize trip for two is $2,500. Disbursement of the grand prize will be made to the grand-prize winner upon receipt of Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form. There will be two grand-prize winners. Grand prize winners will receive two-night/three-day accommodations at Aviara Resort, two rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Course, a private tour of TaylorMade Headquarters and The Kingdom, a private tour of Fujikura Headquarters, a custom fitting, a custom made driver of choice including a TaylorMade R1 with choice of any Fujikura shaft with custom design and engraving. All other expenses, including meals, are winner’s responsibility. Certain blackout dates and other restrictions apply. Prizes are nontransferable; no substitutions will be made except at sponsors sole discretion. All passes/gift certificates have individual expiration dates, are non-changeable, are nontransferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and all standard requirements/restrictions will apply. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state and federal taxes. Any risks of travel and any costs incurred outside of prize provisions including but not limited to meals, incidental expenses, tips, transfers, and taxes will be the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Grand prize must be scheduled 6 weeks in advance and completed by August 31st, 2014.
5. ADDITIONAL RULES: By accepting prizes, the winner and travel companions consent to use of their names, likenesses, photographs and voices for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants further grant to Fujikura and Sponsors the right to use their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Sweepstakes. Tennessee residents need not sign Publicity Release. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Fujikura, all media outlets, sweepstakes sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability or claims for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received. The trip winner is required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form prior to release of the trip package. The winner’s travel companion/guest is required to sign a Trip Companion Release of Liability form and return with winner’s documents. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Neither Fujikura nor Sponsors will replace any lost or stolen prize certificate.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judging organization, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Fujikura reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FUJIKURA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Fujikura and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the Sweepstakes. San Diego CVB and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Fujikura and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Fujikura and Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Fujikura and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER’S NAME: The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by December 31, 2013 to: “The Ultimate San Diego Golf Experience” Sweepstakes, c/o Fujikura Composites America, 1483 Poinsettia Dr. #103, Vista, CA. 92081.